Turkey Fajitas Poultry Low Fat
Last updated 10/4/2011 8:28:06 PM. Recipe ID 63049. Report a problem with this recipe.
Visit our newest sister site air.felisnox.com
- Hundreds of free flight manuals for civilian, military, historical and simulator aircraft!
Title: Turkey fajitas
Categories: Main dish, Poultry, Low-cal, Low-fat
Yield: 4 Servings
8 Flour tortillas (7"diameter)
2 ts Chili powder
1/2 ts Dried oregano
12 oz Turkey breast cutlets
2 ts Vegetable oil, divided
2 Bell peppers, preferably
--1 red*1 green thinly slice
8 Lettuce leaves, dried well
1. Preheat oven to 225~F. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven
while making fajita filling.
2. Mix chili powder and oregano on waxed paper. Rub spice mixture
into turkey cutlets.
3. In large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil. Add bell pepper
stips and cook over medium-high heat 4-6 minutes, stirring often,
until lightly browned and tender-crisp. Remove to a bowl, using a
slotted spoon. 4. Heat remaining oil in same skillet. Add cutlets and
cook over medium-high heat 4-6 minutes, turning once, until they are
browned and no longer pink in center when tested with knife.
5. Cut turkey crosswise into narrow strips. Top each warm tortilla
with a lettuce leaf and arrange turkey and bell pepper strips down
Serve with salsa.
Per serving: 287 cal, 26g pro, 31g car, 7g fat, 22% cal from fat,
53 mg chol, 338mg sod.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!
How're we doing?
Have you spotted a recipe on this site that is
erroneous, incomplete, dangerous, in an inappropriate category, or that may infringe a copyright? If so,
please make a note of the "Recipe ID" number at the bottom of the
recipe's page and e-mail us with your