Chocolate mousse (weight watchers)
Chocolate Mousse Low Fat
Last updated 10/4/2011 8:15:22 PM. Recipe ID 45224. Report a problem with this recipe.
Visit our newest sister site air.felisnox.com
- Hundreds of free flight manuals for civilian, military, historical and simulator aircraft!
Title: Chocolate mousse (weight watchers)
Categories: Desserts, Low-fat
Yield: 4 Servings
1 Envelope unflavored gelatin
1 c Water
1 tb + 1 t. unsweetened cocoa
1 c Part skim ricotta cheese
2 tb + 2 t. chocolate syrup
1/2 c Thawed frozen dairy whipped
1/2 oz Dark chocolate, grated
1. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand a few
minutes to soften. Set over low heat, cook stirring constantly until
dissolved. Remove from heat. Add cocoa; stir until dissolved.
2. In a food processor, combine gelatin mixture, ricotta cheese, and
chocolate syrup,and puree 30 seconds, until smooth.
3. Pour chocolate mixture into 4 individual dessert dishes, cover and
refrigerate 1 hour, or until set.
4. Top each serving with 2 Tb. whipped topping, sprinkle evenly with
Each serving provides: 1 protein, 80 optional calories Per serving:
172 calories, 9 g protein, 8 g fat, 16 g carbohydrate, 172 mg
calcium, 93 mg sodium, 19 mg cholesterol, 1 g dietary fiber
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!
How're we doing?
Have you spotted a recipe on this site that is
erroneous, incomplete, dangerous, in an inappropriate category, or that may infringe a copyright? If so,
please make a note of the "Recipe ID" number at the bottom of the
recipe's page and e-mail us with your