Carrot cake w/ cream cheese frosting
Cheese Frosting Cakes Low Fat Carrots Creams
Last updated 10/4/2011 8:12:02 PM. Recipe ID 40404. Report a problem with this recipe.
Visit our newest sister site air.felisnox.com
- Hundreds of free flight manuals for civilian, military, historical and simulator aircraft!
Title: Carrot cake w/ cream cheese frosting
Categories: Cakes, Desserts -, Low-fat
Yield: 16 Servings
2 c Flour
1 ts Baking powder
1 ts Baking soda
1/2 ts Salt
2 ts Ground cinnamon
1 cn Unsweetened crushed
-pineapple; undrained (8 oz)
3/4 c Plus
2 tb Sugar
1/4 c Vegetable oil
3/4 c Buttermilk
2 ts Vanilla extract
2 c Shredded carrots
1 Baking spray
1 pk Lt. cream cheese; (8 oz)
1. In medium bowl, stir together first 5 ingredients. Set aside.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp of juice. Set
pineapple and juice aside.
3. In large bowl, beat eggs at high speed until light and fluffy
(about 5 mins). Beat in sugar, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla. Gently
add flour mixture, pineapple, and carrot.
4. Pour batter into 13x9x2-inch baking pan sprayed with baking
spray. Bake at 350F for 35 mins or until wooden pick inserted in
centre comes clean. Cool completely in pan.
5. In small bowl, beat cream cheese and reserved pinapple juice at
high speed of mixer until light and fluffy. Spread over cooled cake,
Contributor: Cooking Light 90
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!
How're we doing?
Have you spotted a recipe on this site that is
erroneous, incomplete, dangerous, in an inappropriate category, or that may infringe a copyright? If so,
please make a note of the "Recipe ID" number at the bottom of the
recipe's page and e-mail us with your