Cabbage And Rice Casserole
Cabbage Rice Casserole Low Fat
Last updated 10/4/2011 8:11:19 PM. Recipe ID 39370. Report a problem with this recipe.
Visit our newest sister site air.felisnox.com
- Hundreds of free flight manuals for civilian, military, historical and simulator aircraft!
Title: Cabbage and rice casserole
Categories: Lowfat, Casseroles
Yield: 1 Servings
8 oz Ground turkey breast
2 c Shredded cabbage
1/2 c Chopped onion
2/3 c Rice; uncooked
28 oz Canned tomatoes; with liquid
2 ts Mustard
2 tb Brown sugar
1/8 ts Lemon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Brown meat and onions in white wine, adding more if it begins to
3. Spray 8x8" baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray. Layer
cabbage on the bottom of the dish. Cover that with browned meat mix
4. In a small bowl, combine chopped tomatoes with juice, mustard,
brown sugar and lemon pepper.
5. Pour tomato mixture over rice. Cover and bake 1 1/2 hours. Uncover
and cook an additional 10 minutes. Personal note: I use 1/2 ground
chicken and 1/2 ground TVP. I can't get cooking spray, so I wipe the
pan with a little oil. It can be made ahead. I usually do the long
baking when I get a chance. , and then warm up uncovered. It will
also keep in the refrigerator or freeze.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!
How're we doing?
Have you spotted a recipe on this site that is
erroneous, incomplete, dangerous, in an inappropriate category, or that may infringe a copyright? If so,
please make a note of the "Recipe ID" number at the bottom of the
recipe's page and e-mail us with your