Braised dried oysters and pork #1
Oysters Pork Seafood
Last updated 10/4/2011 8:09:44 PM. Recipe ID 37106. Report a problem with this recipe.
Visit our newest sister site air.felisnox.com
- Hundreds of free flight manuals for civilian, military, historical and simulator aircraft!
Title: Braised dried oysters and pork #1
Yield: 8 Servings
12 Dried oysters
1/2 lb Pork
Water to cover
2 Cloves garlic
1 Scallion stalk
1 tb Sugar
3 tb Soy sauce
2 tb Sherry
1/2 c Oyster soaking liquid
2 tb Oil
2 c Water
1. Soak dried oysters (reserve soaking liquid).
2. Place pork in water and boil 15 minutes; discard liquid.
3. Cut meat in 1-inch cubes. Mince soaked oysters. Crush garlic. Cut
scallion stalk in 1-inch sections.
4. Combine sugar, soy sauce, sherry and oyster-soaking liquid.
5. Heat oil. Stir-fry garlic and scallions to brown lightly. Add pork
cubes; stir-fry to brown lightly.
6. Add sugar-soy mixture and minced oysters. Cook, stirring, 1 minute.
7. Add remaining water. Bring to a boil; then simmer, covered, until
pork and oysters are tender (about 30 minutes). VARIATION: In step 7,
after the water boils, add 6 water chestnuts, sliced.
From , ISBN 0-517-65870-4.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!
How're we doing?
Have you spotted a recipe on this site that is
erroneous, incomplete, dangerous, in an inappropriate category, or that may infringe a copyright? If so,
please make a note of the "Recipe ID" number at the bottom of the
recipe's page and e-mail us with your