Betty Crocker Herbed Pizza Crust (Low-Fat)
Pizza Crust Low Fat
Last updated 10/4/2011 8:08:22 PM. Recipe ID 35147. Report a problem with this recipe.
Visit our newest sister site air.felisnox.com
- Hundreds of free flight manuals for civilian, military, historical and simulator aircraft!
Title: Betty crocker herbed pizza crust (low-fat)
Categories: Pizza, Low-fat
Yield: 6 Servings
1 pk Regular active dry yeast
1/2 c Warm water, (105 to 115
1/2 c Whole wheat flour
1/2 c Tomato juice
2 tb Chives, chopped fresh or 1
1 tb Rosemary, chopped fresh or 1
-teaspoon dried rosemary
1 ts Olive oil, or vegetable oil
1/4 ts White pepper
1 1/2 c All-purpose flour, up 1 3/4
* Dissolve yeast in warm water in medium bowl. Stir in remaining
ingredients except all-purpose flour. Stir in enough all-purpose
flour, 1/2 cup at a time, to make dough easy to handle.
* Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; gently roll in flour to
coat. Knead about 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Spray medium
bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Place dough in bowl, and turn
greased side up. Cover and let rise in warm place 45 to 60 minutes or
until double. (Dough is ready if indentation remains when touched.)
* Punch down dough. Roll into 10- to 12-inch circle on lightly floured
surface. Top and bake as directed in your favorite pizza recipe.
Makes 10 to 12-inch pizza crust (6 slices).
* Cracked Pepper Pizza crust: Substitute 2 tablespoons chopped fresh
parsley for the chives and 1 teaspoon coarsely-ground black pepper
for the white pepper.
* Southwestern pizza crust: Omit rosemary. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon ground
cumin and 1/2 teaspoon chile powder with the remaining ingredients.
Typos by Brenda Adams ; mc post 5/31/97
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!
How're we doing?
Have you spotted a recipe on this site that is
erroneous, incomplete, dangerous, in an inappropriate category, or that may infringe a copyright? If so,
please make a note of the "Recipe ID" number at the bottom of the
recipe's page and e-mail us with your