Low Fat Bananas
Last updated 10/4/2011 8:06:34 PM. Recipe ID 32517. Report a problem with this recipe.
Visit our newest sister site air.felisnox.com
- Hundreds of free flight manuals for civilian, military, historical and simulator aircraft!
Title: Banana splits
Categories: Bread machi, Low-fat
Yield: 16 Servings
1 c Nonfat yogurt
1 ts Yeast; dry
1 3/4 c Bread flour
1/2 c Whole wheat flour
1 ts Ground cinnamon
1/2 ts Salt
1/2 c Banana; mashed ripe
3 tb Dates; minced
1/4 c Water
1/2 c Apple juice; concentrate
2 tb Unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 ts Vanilla extract
1. Add all ingredients for the bread in the order suggested by your
bread machine manual and process on the basic bread cycle according
to the manufacturers directions.
2. In a cheesecloth-lined strainer or in a coffee filter, drain the
3. While the bread is baking, make the sauce. Bring the apple juice
concentrate to a boil. Stir in the cocoa. Blend well. Remove from
heat and let cool, then add the vanilla.
4. At the end of the baking cycle, remove the bread from the machine
and let cool. Slice 1/2 inch thick. Cut each slice in half. On each
desert plate, place a piece of bread drizzled with chocolate sauce
and crowned with banana slices.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!
How're we doing?
Have you spotted a recipe on this site that is
erroneous, incomplete, dangerous, in an inappropriate category, or that may infringe a copyright? If so,
please make a note of the "Recipe ID" number at the bottom of the
recipe's page and e-mail us with your