Apricot honey oat bars
Honey Sugar free Low Fat Apricots Oats
Last updated 10/4/2011 8:04:30 PM. Recipe ID 29521. Report a problem with this recipe.
Title: Apricot honey oat bars
Categories: Dessert bar, Sugar free, Low cal, Low fat, Apricots
Yield: 9 Servings
1 1/2 c Rolled oats; not instant
1/2 c Dried apricots; finely
1/2 c Honey
1/4 c Fat-free plain yogurt
2 lg Egg whites
2 tb Wheat germ
2 tb Flour
3 tb Margarine; melted
1/2 ts Cinnamon
1/2 ts Vanilla
1/4 ts Salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Spray 8 inch square baking pan with non stick cooking spray
3. In a large bowl combine all ingredients; mix to blend
4. turn mixture into prepared pan, pat down and smooth top.
5. Bake until center is firm and edges are lightly browned, about 25
6. Cool and cut into squares
Notes: Made: 03/07 and 03/20 Mom really loved these and James found
them ok. I fin them a bit too soft and will try cooking them a bit
longer so they are crisper.
Nutritional Info: 182 calories, 4.8 grams fat, 22% CFF, 1.7 grams
dietary fibre, 4 WW points
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!