Adams Low-Fat Enchiladas
Low Fat Chicken Mexican
Last updated 10/4/2011 8:03:02 PM. Recipe ID 27302. Report a problem with this recipe.
Visit our newest sister site air.felisnox.com
- Hundreds of free flight manuals for civilian, military, historical and simulator aircraft!
Title: Adams low-fat enchiladas
Yield: 1 Servings
2 1/2 lb Chicken breast halves,
-boiled and diced
4 cn Reduced-fat cream of chicken
3 c Fat-free sour cream
1 cn (small) green chiles, diced
1 cn (small) black olives
3 Green onions, sliced (tops
-and all) (up to 4)
2 pk Flour tortillas (small)
2 c Fat free cheddar cheese
1. cook chicken, cut and dice.
2. In large bowl, combine soup chiles, olives, sour cream and green
3. Remove 2 1/2 cups mixture, then add chicken to other mixture.
4. Put chicken mixture into tortillas and roll up. (don't fill to
5. Put in large pan and spoon remaining soup mixture over the top.
6. Cover with cheddar cheese.
7. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes.... or until
hot and bubbly.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!
How're we doing?
Have you spotted a recipe on this site that is
erroneous, incomplete, dangerous, in an inappropriate category, or that may infringe a copyright? If so,
please make a note of the "Recipe ID" number at the bottom of the
recipe's page and e-mail us with your