Cheese-Topped Chili Chicken
Chili Chicken Poultry Low Fat
Last updated 10/4/2011 7:49:50 PM. Recipe ID 8961. Report a problem with this recipe.
Visit our newest sister site air.felisnox.com
- Hundreds of free flight manuals for civilian, military, historical and simulator aircraft!
Title: Cheese-topped chili chicken
Categories: Main dish, Poultry, Low-cal, Low-fat
Yield: 6 Servings
6 8" flour tortillas
2 tb Vegetable oil
3 tb All-purpose flour
1 lb Skinless boneless chicken
--breasts (about 6)
10 oz Can enchilada sauce
11 oz Can corn kernels
4 oz Can whole green chilies
3/4 c Shredded cheddar cheese
Sliced green onions, option
1. Preheat oven to 375~F. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven
to heat while making filling.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil. Put flour and chicken in a
large plastic bag and shake to lightly coat chicken.
3. Add chicken to skillet and cook, in batches if necessary, 1-2
minutes per side, or until golden. Remove to paper towels to drain.
Wipe out skillet. Add enchilada sauce and corn, and bring to a boil.
4. Meanwhile, drain and coarsely chop chilies. Arrange chicken on
sauce. Top with chilies and cheese. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 1-2
minutes, or until cheese melts.
5. Remove tortillas from oven. To serve, put 1 piece of chicken and
about 1/3 cup sauce on each tortilla. Garnish with green onions. Fold
or roll up to enclose filling.
Per serving: 375 cal, 27g pro, 43g car, 10.6g fat, 16% cal from
fat, 59mg chol, 998mg sod.
Didn't find the recipe you were looking for? Search for more here!
How're we doing?
Have you spotted a recipe on this site that is
erroneous, incomplete, dangerous, in an inappropriate category, or that may infringe a copyright? If so,
please make a note of the "Recipe ID" number at the bottom of the
recipe's page and e-mail us with your